Business name: Village Spišské Bystré
Registered office: Michalská 394, 059 18 Spišské Bystré
1. Only a guest who has ordered and confirmed services or a contractual relationship has been concluded at the place of accommodation or is registered to the accommodation may be accommodated at the accommodation facility. For this purpose, he/she shall present to the receptionist on arrival his/her identity card, passport or other valid identity document within the meaning of Act No. 253/1998 Coll. on reporting the residence of citizens of the Slovak Republic and the Register of Residents of the Slovak Republic as amended and in accordance with Act No. 122/2013Z.z. on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain laws as amended.
2. In special cases, the pension may also offer the guest accommodation other than the original accommodation, unless it differs substantially from the confirmed order.
3. Any guest who is not a citizen of the Slovak Republic is obliged, in accordance with Act No. 48/2008 Coll. on the Residence of Foreigners as amended, to fill in and submit an official form on the notification of residence to the reception, submitted on arrival by the receptionist, all required data being required to be stated truthfully and completely.
4. Upon arrival, the operator of the pension will issue the client with a room key with room number and a key to the entrance and inform him about the opening hours of the facility.
5. Accommodation in the pension is allowed only to persons who are not affected by infectious diseases.
6. Based on the ordered accommodation, the property is obliged to accommodate the guest from 14:00. no later than 6 p.m. In case of unforeseen events and delays, it is necessary to contact the receptionist on the phone number +421 903 566 828. Until this time, he reserves a room for the guest, unless otherwise agreed in the order, or in agreement with the accommodation provider.
7. Guests will stay away from the guest house and check out their stay at the reception of the pension no later than 10:00 a.m. Until this time, the room will be released, unless otherwise agreed individually in advance. If the guest does not do so, the property may charge for the next day's stay.
8. Guest who insists on accommodation before 14:00. pay the full price for the previous night, unless otherwise agreed in advance.
9. When occupying the room in his own interest, the guest will check the condition and functionality of the facilities in the room and report any defects immediately to the operator of the accommodation facility.
10. The Guest agrees that the Maid, Maintenance Or Other Person authorized by the Managing Director of the Company has the right to enter his room for the purpose of performing his or her duties.
11. The guest pays for the ordered accommodation and services in accordance with the valid price list in advance, at the latest when the guest embarks, and the payment terms are not affected by individual contractual arrangements.
12. In the room or on the premises of the pension, the guest may not, without the consent of the responsible worker, make any changes to the facility or make interventions in electrical and other installations.
13. Guests are not allowed to use their own electrical, gas-portable appliances at the property and especially in the rooms. This restriction does not apply to the use of electrical appliances installed in the room or portable electrical equipment used for the personal hygiene of the guest (razor, hairdryer, etc.).
14. In particular, the following shall be prohibited in the premises of the whole pension:
15. The client is obliged to comply with the provisions of these accommodation rules from the moment he rented the room.
16. In the event of a serious breach, the management of the accommodation facility shall have the right to withdraw from the contract for the provision of accommodation services even before the expiry of the agreed period with immediate effect and without reimbursement of the accommodation fee.
17. In the event of disturbances, whether ingesting alcohol or any other substance or non-adaptability, the operator of the accommodation facility, assisted by the SBS or the Police, shall have the right to terminate the guest's stay with immediate effect.
18. For safety reasons, it is not allowed to leave children under 10 years of age unattended by an adult in the room and other areas of the property. In the event of an accident or other unforeseen circumstances, the person with whom the child is registered to stay in the pension is responsible for the child.
19. From 22:00 to 22:00 until 06:00 Guests are required to observe night rest.
20. Guests can only receive visitors in the room with the consent of the relevant employee of the guest house.
21. The property operator shall be responsible for the jewels, money and other valuables only if it has been taken to the safe deposit of the property.
22. Before leaving the room, the person staying is obliged to close the taps, turn off the lights in the room and adjacent areas of the room, turn off the electrical appliances located in the room, close the balcony door and close, or lock the entrance door of the room and hand over the locking card (or key) at the reception, unless otherwise agreed with the management of the accommodation section. The receptionist will inspect the accommodation areas when the client leaves.
23. The guest is responsible for damages caused to the property of the pension according to the applicable legislation of the Slovak Republic.
24. Parking is available, but it is neither guarded nor paid parking.
25. Change of date: 10€ / person is possible no later than 10 days before the start of the stay.
26. Complaints, complaints of guests, possible comments and suggestions to improve the operation of accommodation facilities are accepted by the employee of the Villa Cubach pension.
Villa Cubach serves breakfast from 07:30 to 10:00.
Tariff of charges for damages caused:
1. loss of keys EUR 50
2. violation of the smoking ban 100 EUR + immediate termination of stay
3. damage to property depending on the extent of the damage caused
4. theft of the company's property depending on the type of stolen item + filing a notification with the Police to initiate criminal proceedings for theft.
Accommodation rules valid from 01.09.2021
In Spišský Bystrom 01.09.2021
Signature of the head of the accommodation